Are you Looking for a New Job in Warehouse Management System Coordinator Field ?
Vacancy : Warehouse Management System Coordinator
Company Location : Dubai
The WMS coordinator will provide functional and technical support to Warehouse Operations team. This role provides day to day support for operations.
Study and Understand current warehouse processes and WMS system processes Conduct a gap analysis between existing and proposed WMS system changes, identify business requirements and effectively communicate business needs to business analyst and developers Ensure business processes and requirements are accurately captured in the business requirement specifications. Manage the scope, organize customer requirements, track status of project deliverables, and manage connections between multiple levels of scope details Serve as a functional user to define site requirements for layout and design of site databases. Support WMS enhancement projects implementation and roll out. Coordinate with appropriate teams to resolve system issues. Ensure WMS and Interface issues are being identified, addressed, and resolved in a timely manner. Support day to day user activities, write technical documents for super users and create training manuals. Liaise with Operations staff to maximize system efficiencies. Provide regular communication to site Operations and internal departments regarding operational issues, process flows, customer requirements, department specific issues, etc. Include analysis, insight, and recommendations. Investigate and recommend new technologies and information systems appropriate to the PDC. Will be working with system providers to obtain costs for system enhancements. Provide support for WMS application which includes after hours support, incident support, Understand error messages, identify data errors, and resolve common processing errors. Investigates system problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions Explore and roll out new WMS functionalities and configuration changes that could improve warehouse operation’s efficiencies Develop standardized and ad hoc operations, management, and/or functional reports. Analyze and resolve data transfer issues between WMS, Interfaces and SAP. Implement procedures to minimize system errors. Train the site staff on using warehouse management system (WMS) and serves as subject matter expert on WMS logic and functionality. Monitor system performance; perform maintenance and backups as needed.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
1. Strong knowledge of database tools such MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, etc
2. Experience with ERP, CRM, WMS systems is a plus.
3. Knowledge of web service architecture, data modelling experience, functional knowledge of a programming language
4. Functional knowledge of Replenishment systems, and fulfilment processes are required.
5. Must have knowledge of warehouse operations and freight/logistics optimization.
6. Strong analytical skills required
7. Strong Skills in project management and cross-team communication
8. Strong interpersonal skills (communication, presentation, issue management)
9. Strong verbal and written communication skills required
10. Experience with scope management
11. Strong Programming Skills, good knowledge of querying tools.
12. Strong problem-solving and analytical ability.
13. Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, and organization skills.
14. Ability to develop and document processes and procedures.
15. Ability to work well in a team environment, collaborate with internal and external resources, respond to questions from senior management, and manage through conflict with a positive, flexible attitude and professionalism.
16. Knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel and MS Access
Expected Educational Qualifications Level:
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Expected Years of Experience
2 Years’ Experience in Warehouse Management System required
Note: these Jobs are Sourced from Indeed.com and closemile held no responsibility for any error.