Are you Looking for a New Job in Office Manager – CAE Bangalore Field ?
Vacancy : Office Manager – CAE Bangalore
Company Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking a office manager to coordinate and manage essential operational activities of CAE Bangalore, in order to ensure that all functions run efficiently and effectively. The position will report directly to the Head of CAE – Air Center India. The candidate will be responsible for the overall administration of the offices. This includes creating reports, office management, administrative tasks, organizing special events etc.
• Manage day-to-day office operations: Maintain budgets for office supplies, etc.; respond to inquiries with regard to administrative procedures
• Arrange and schedule administrative meetings. Support international travel arrangements (including making reservations for air travel, hotels, cars, etc.) and complex expense claims; prepare travel documentation, expenses reports.
• Support the Head of CAE Bangalore by assuming responsibility for completion of various action items as they relate to administration, and coordination with support functions like finance team etc.
• Support the CAE HR function in coordinating meetings and interview session for recruitment purpose.
• Track and ensure timely and effective completion of center level projects/initiatives.
• Exercise astute communication, influencing and negotiation skills to forward the cause of center operations.
• Create/maintain systems and processes to streamline operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• 8 to 10 years of experience in a business, admin or operations management role.
• 5+ years of experience working with international teams in MNCs.
• 5+ years of experience closely supporting top executives.
• Bachelor’s degree in commerce, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and influential skills, outstanding written and verbal communication.
• Extremely resourceful, persevering and quality conscious.
• Ability to marshal and deploy resources. Strong organizational skills and business acumen
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
Note: these Jobs are Sourced from Indeed.com and closemile held no responsibility for any error.