Are you Looking for a New Job in Finance Analyst Field ?
Vacancy : Finance Analyst
Company Location : Dubai
In this role, you will assist the ES Finance Lead to support the growth and execution of the Products and Services business in MEA. You will closely work with General Manager – ES in MEA. Additonally, you will align with the regional sales team, COEs, Operations and other finance and cross-functional teams to help create visibility of the figures, help identify risk and opportunities and help drive results to achieve the budget.
You will own the monthly management reporting process, coordinating with the global team to ensure books are closed on time in an accurate manner, own the distribution and implementation of global processes and policies, as well as work on several strategically important topics to improve financial viability of the company. You will also closely support the ES MEA Finance Manager in several monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
You will work with the many different senior leaders of the Products and Services organization, the global Finance team, and across all functions in the Org (legal, HR, Supply chain etc).
Required education and experience:
1. Bachelor’s in finance, accounting required.
2. Minimum of 3 years of relevant Finance/Accounting Experience
3. Fluency in English a must
1. Ability to manage financial portfolio;
2. Ability to work effectively across functional teams within and outside finance;
3. Ability to influence and work well with the business partner and co-workers;
4. Ability to work independently with little supervision and make decisions in the given framework;
5. Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex issues with data interpretation and extraction;
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills;
7. Be a team player and ensure growth and functionality of the whole team;
8. SAP experience preferred;
9. Tableau experience preferred;
10. CPA preferred.
11. Prior audit experience preferred.
Tasks and responsiblities:
1. Own deep dives into the financials of the legal entities of the region, and recommend and implement any financial reporting improvements;
2. Actively participate in the month end close, and work closely with finance team to ensure timely and accurate figures;
3. Partner with Controllership team on accuracy of reporting (statutory and IFRS);
4. Assist in partnering with the General Manager to drive initiatives, growth and profitability of the region;
5. Assist the Finance Lead with the P&L and other deliverables for the region, and work with the General Manager to create connections between the operations and the financial results;
6. Ensure accuracy, consistancy and performance for all legal entities in the region;
7. Focus on the reduction of past dues, and facilitate any strategies to improve cash collection;
8. Actively participate in the yearly bottom up budget process and monthly forecasting;
9. Ensure controllership and consistency of accounting processes across the operations;
10. Ensure all audit requirements are met and work with the Finance Lead as well as Controllership to pass audits;
11. Strive for process simplification and harmonization of our financial procedures;
12. Own ad hoc reporting and special goal requests
Note: these Jobs are Sourced from Indeed.com and closemile held no responsibility for any error.