Vacancy : Digital Retail Specialist (Ecommerce and Digital Marketing)
Company Name : Canon
Company Location : London
Canon EMEA is looking for a talented and driven Digital Retail Specialist, to join our consumer business unit and enhance the retail digital experience by developing content for our key retailers ‘owned, earned and paid channels.
The role will be seen as the thought leader in digital marketing and e-commerce, lead insights gathering, and share best practice amongst our EMEA community.
Key to the role is to strive to continuously raise the bar in the digital retail space to deliver innovation and ultimately increase customer satisfaction and online sales.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
In addition to a salary of between £37,000 – £43,000 you’ll be eligible for a performance-based bonus of 10%. We have recently implemented a new range of flexible benefits including a strong contributory pension plan, private healthcare, life cover, an Employee Assistance Programme plus employee discounts on Canon products.
Canon also champions hybrid working and a flexible working policy, with a minimum of 25 days holiday per year. Lastly, you’ll find that Canon enourages continuous Learning and Development with a wide range of resources and support available on demand.
What we ask
Key responsibilities of the role:
Drive the optimisation of Canon digital assets across our key retailers owned, earned and paid channels
Design and deliver the Canon digital operational strategy across key pure players accounts and monitor the implementation. Set key KPIs and monitor results on an ongoing basis
Align with the Web Analytics Specialist to generate search related insights from our analytics and supply to key external and internal stakeholders for action
Regularly conduct competitor reviews on activities and incorporate key learnings in the asset development process
Collaborate with the internal content and creative team, key agency partners and IT to develop and execute digital playbooks and facilitate the rollout of digital initiatives, systems, and tools to key Channel partners
Partner with the internal performance marketing team to develop a measurement framework and KPIs linked to the business objectives
Team up with the wider customer experience team to ensure a flawless end-to-end customer experience
Collaborate with the social media team to generate bespoke retail social assets in line with overarching Canon social media strategy
Align with the business development team to ensure retail assets are aligned to the overarching channel strategy
Work in synergy with the NSOs (National Sales Organisations) to ensure central activities support local goals. Maintain regular communication with counterparts in the NSO community in order to optimise and improve central processes and procedures
Ensure all costs are tracked and accurately reported to the business in line with internal processes
Take ownership of personal development and investing time in improving expertise within the digital space and data awareness
You will need
1) Strong understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce through traditional online retailers and pure players. Good knowledge of SEO, social commerce and content syndication platforms.
2) Proven working experience in digital activations project delivery, preferably across europe
3) Deeply data driven with proven analytical and numerical prowess; versed in analysing data for decision making
4) Able to communicate and interact effectively with different types of people, both technical and non-technical
5) Successful track record in a multinational company, preferably within Europe, in the consumer electronics industry
6) Proven track record of end-to-end project management of multiple concurrent projects. Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks while maintaining attention to detail and focus on delivery
7) High standard of written and verbal communication skills
8) Excellent agency management experience
9) Self-motivated, pragmatic with a high level of initiative and drive to succeed
10) University Degree or equivalent
Salary range: £37,000 – £43,000 plus 10% annual bonus and excellent benefits
Location: Uxbridge – This is a hybrid working role
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world’s best imaging company, we’re living and working together for the common good.
Note: these Jobs are Sourced from Indeed.com and closemile held no responsibility for any error.