Catering/Banquet Server – PART TIME – WEEKENDS ONLY Job Vacancy at The Eden (14013 Emanuel Rd, Hoagland, IN 46745)

Vacancy : Catering/Banquet Server – PART TIME – WEEKENDS ONLY
Company Name : The Eden
Company Location : 14013 Emanuel Rd, Hoagland, IN 46745

Job Description

The Eden is a large capacity event venue located 5 miles south of Fort Wayne in Hoagland, IN. The Eden is a partial service venue with catering, bar service, décor and design services, and planning services. The Eden hosts several events a year. Over 80% of events are weddings with the other 20% are corporate or non-for-profit fundraisers.DESCRIPTION: The Eden is growing rapidly and in search of a weekend and evening catering server. Event servers are essential to the quality of service given to event guests and clients. Servers work directly with the sous chef and head chef. Servers are paid $100 per shift. Hours are on average 4pm-10pm. This is $16.50/hour! We offer a bonus of $250 after 30 completed shifts/events!JOB DUTIES: – Follow venue and health department regulations and policies- Ensure a clean and healthy kitchen for food preparation.- Provide minimal food preparation- Refilling buffet line pans when running low- Clearing and bussing table throughout the night.- Understanding proper etiquette for all hospitality experiences.- Ensuring a clean buffet table and experience- Providing polite service to all clients and guests.- Answering general food questions. “Is this gluten free? Does this have dairy?”REQUIREMENTS- Must be 18 years or older.- Must be able to list 30lbs.- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.- Must be reliable and have a “get it done” work ethic.Job Type: Part-timePay: $100.00 per daySchedule:Evening shiftWeekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:Signing bonusWork Location: One location

Note: these Jobs are Sourced from and Closemile held no responsibility for any error.

Similar Posts