Vacancy : Banquet Server
Company Name : The Georgian Terrace Hotel
Company Location : 659 Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30308
BASIC FUNCTION: The Banquet Server will set up and prepare banquet room for banquet functions. The Server will also serve and bus tables as well as clear and tear down banquet rooms at the end of the function.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent.
Two years food and beverage experience.
Excellent customer service skills.
Pleasant and helpful personality.
1. Set up for functions to include draping tables, setting silverware, folding napkins, preparing drinks and put out table centerpieces.
2. Service to include picking up food from back hall, carrying trays to function location, serve food and clear the food from the tables.
3. Break down to include bussing tables, putting away dirty linen and centerpieces, vacuuming.
4. Responsibilities also include cleaning of back hall and organizing of storerooms.
1. Maintain open communication with management and other employees.
2. Be well organized and efficient.
Indoor and outdoor environments, working for as long as a function lasts. Indoor working conditions include walking on a carpeted areas and vinyl areas. Outdoor working conditions include walking on cement and grass.
Note: these Jobs are Sourced from Indeed.com and Closemile held no responsibility for any error.