Are you Looking for a New Job in Assistant Vice President Field ?
Vacancy : Assistant Vice President
Company Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
To Implement & Manage Credit Processes and Credit Underwriting.
1. Implement and administer Credit Policies for Corporate Finance division .
2. Monitor systems and process for smooth implementation credit policies in the region.
3. Facilitate faster deal closures through proactive participation in deal structuring and credit enhancement.
4. Maintaining Turnaround Time for evaluation & processing of deals Internal customer service – handling of other credit and compliance issues & taking corrective measures, being met with low TAT Managing portfolio to meet the requisite quality of documentation, post disbursal documents and delinquency levels.
5. Monitoring delinquency & corrective action – undertake regular interaction with collections / sales to track delinquencies Study delinquent cases with a view to derive learning and sharing the same with the team.
6. Control & Monitoring of Post Disbursement Documents –Invoice, Insurance & RC by way of interaction with sales and customers
7. Creation of charge for all corporate lending To meet customers (retail & strategic) at regular intervals to understand various industry & markets
8. Pre approval and rating of all clients with exposure more than Rs 500L Regular Training sessions for Sales / Channel Partners / Filed sales staff on the various product policies & processes
9.Regular Training of Credit Ops / CPA resources on policies, processes & operations to ensure smooth functioning Submission of Reports to be undertaken for the region covering approval analysis, PDD collection, delinquency, monthly activity undertaken.
MBA/PGDBA/PGPM/ CA or Equivalent.
Note: these Jobs are Sourced from Indeed.com and closemile held no responsibility for any error.